Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Betsey & Joan

So I thought it was time for all my faithful readers to meet two of my three sisters. This is Betsey on the left, and Joan on the right, who work together in a law office in Milford, Connecticut. They are always so good about posting comments about my photographs on the blog, and that means a lot to me. I am now in Vermont for the Stellafane Convention - a yearly gathering of amateur telescope makers. This will my 24th year in a row of attending this event. I always stop in Milford on the way to Vermont, and the three of us go out to lunch at a nearby restaurant. It has been a tradition, and it is always a lot of fun. We laugh a lot, but I forget about what. I tried two different portrait settings, and chose this background and lighting as the best. The outdoor light was better then the photo on the porch, and I love the classic New England shingled exterior of the building that is behind them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was surprised to find myself staring back at me :-)bsk