Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A Patient Dog Waits at the Mall

We have been back in New York for nearly a week now, and I still haven't finished showing you all the interesting things I photographed in Sunny California. I found this wonderful dog at Santa Monica Place - the upscale mall. His masters were having lunch, and I am guessing they don't allow dogs in the restaurant, so they were pretty creative, and brought the leash through the planters. They get to have lunch, and the dog doesn't feel completely abandoned. I did feel badly for him, though, because he seems so left out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor dog. This picture makes me feel sad for the puppy. Bet the owners thought they were doing the pup a favor, letting it get some air, but there are plenty of restaurants in Santa Monica that are dog-friendly and pooch doesn't have to be treated like it has a contagious disease. Some dog owners are so selfish.