Thursday, January 3, 2013

Father and Son

Back to the Getty again. I photographed most of the afternoon, between looking at exhibits. When the museum was closing, I looked around one last time, and saw this plaza which had been jammed with people all day long. What I saw was this father and son. I watched for a bit, and realized that the father was photographing his son. In any case, it made an interesting photograph because the father and son were so tiny, compared to the scale of the architecture. I hope you can forgive me for all these California photographs, instead of me having to go out in the freezing cold to look for photographs around here!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am enjoying all the photos from LA - from family and street performers to landscapes and architecture. You always give us new and different scenes. Thank you. bsk

Anonymous said...

You are forgiven! Great photo with the perspective. Much rather look at this than the snow in the backyard!
Joan

Ken Spencer said...

Thanks! It is much easier to find photographs in a new place - LA - than it is to find something interesting in the back yard, with no green, on overcast days... :-)