Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Late Day Walk in the Storm


I went for a walk late in the day while it was still snowing.  I guess there was about six inches of snow on the ground.  I probably walked for an hour or so - and it was much harder to walk in the snow because it was slippery.  And it was cold!  The worst part was turning around and walking back into a howling wind coming off the harbor.  I did a bunch of photographs, but this is is my favorite because I love the moody blue color and there is one car headlight in the distance.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely color. Contemplative setting. I like this photo. bsk

Ken Spencer said...

Thanks, Betsey! I like that is is really different from the kind of landscapes I usually post.

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful! Trace

Anonymous said...

Love it, reminds me of a European setting, maybe the Thames (if it snowed in London).

Anonymous said...

Love the color and calm setting.
Joan