Tuesday, January 7, 2014

The Laughing Couple


I was driving along today, and happened to look over at a car to my right.  Inside were two elderly people who were both laughing.  I kept looking and they kept laughing while talking.  It made my heart feel warm and fuzzy.  Imagine, a couple like this who have been together for so long, and they laugh so easily together.  This is not a great photo, because I elected NOT to try and do a photograph while driving!  That's a first.  I waited until we both stopped at a light, then I got the camera out and made a few exposures.  I wish this photo was better, but it does allow me to tell your their story.  If you click on this, you will see them in more detail.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful!! It makes me smile!!! :).. thank you! :)