Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Why Museums are SO Cool!


I went to the Museum of Modern Art today to see an exhibit called "American Modern: Hopper to O'Keeffe" and another one of photographs by Walker Evans.  But while I was there I saw that there was a big exhibit of Rene Magritte paintings.  I hadn't expected to see this exhibit, but that's the cool thing - all the other things you discover when wandering around a museum!  As I approached the entrance to the exhibit, I saw this man on his cell phone, and the reflection of the phone in his eyes!  Everything was in place, including the woman in the background.  He was intent, so I managed to get about four shots before he moved away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember Walker Evans from our visit with you and the postcard display. Will have to research Magritte - not familiar. Time to learn something new :-) bsk