Monday, February 24, 2014

How Quickly Things Change


I was driving on one of the back roads, on my way to dinner with my friend Bob.  I caught a glimpse of the clouds in the sky over this field where they play polo.  There was no place to pull over, so I kept on driving.  Then my conscience got the better of me, and I turned around, figuring that I would find some place to pull off the road.  The entrance wasn't plowed, but I just pulled off into the snow.  I was a bit disappointed that the clouds had changed some - It was only two minutes since I first passed by and the sun was lower and some layers had merged.  But the gray and white clouds against the blue sky were beautiful, and worth a photograph.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful scene. Happy that you turned around for this wonderful photo.
Joan

Anonymous said...

"seize the day"... squeeze the moment!!