Sunday, February 2, 2014

Pre Cana Begins


It is winter, so it is time for our participation in the Pre Cana program. Pre Cana is a marriage preparation program established by the church with volunteers like us who work with couples preparing for marriage. We have 5 couples come to our home for two hours a day on four sundays. We talk about communication, conflict resolution, finances, children and other topics which we hope will be helpful to the engaged couples.  We've been doing this program for more than twenty years.  As I was listening to one of the couples talking about their relationship, I happened to notice that they were holding hands, and I loved the gentleness of how their fingers were intertwined.  I waited until the program was finished and asked if I could do a photograph, and they said yes.  So, yes, this is a "recreated" photo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice recreate. The couples are so fortunate to have you and Kathy for Pre Cana classes.
Joan