Friday, February 14, 2014

Icicles


This is unusual, icicles hanging from the drain pipe.  Not sure what causes this.  Maybe a lot of snow, and yet temperatures which go from freezing, to melting.  I am really good about keeping the gutters and drainpipes clean, but I think they have been overwhelmed by the snow.  On the news the other night they said, get this, that we have had 51 inches of snow this winter!  Wow.  I had no idea we have had this much.  I love that I could get the shadows of the icicles and the icicles themselves together in the same picture.  Makes it more interesting.

2 comments:

Photodude Images said...

I thought you went to school in Rochester. 51 inches would be their snowfall total in October. Are you going soft on us?

Ken Spencer said...

I did spend 6 years in Rochester, and yes, I am getting soft. Hate to admit it. But at least I would never move to Florida! :-)