Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Uncle Neil And The Dog


This is Neil, my brother-in-law, who lives in Connecticut.  His grandson is in the hospital in New Haven and is on the mend, happy to say.  Connor is a brilliant kid with so many friends.  They have all brought him all kinds of things, like this wonderful stuffed dog, during his time there, and since he is moving from the ICU, some of this stuff needs to be brought home.  Neil said he would help, and I suggested that I thought he should carry this wonderful dog!  So he agreed!  Oh man, another set up picture!  It still makes me smile.  He is such a good sport!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture! It's nice to see my Dad smiling again! Thank you- to you and Aunt Kate for supporting us in this really tough time! It means a lot!!Trace!

Anonymous said...

I love it and totally agree with Trace!

Anonymous said...

I love the expressions on both faces. Neil looks great and happy, no doubt due to Connor's health improvement. And the dog is adorable...bsk

Ken Spencer said...

Everyone is so thrilled with Connor's improvement! It felt as if a really dark cloud has lifted...