Saturday, November 14, 2015

Grasses in the Sun



I was coming back from recycling when I turned the corner heading west, and I saw these grasses backlit by the sun!  I was blown away!  They were stunning to see.  I parked the car, grabbed my camera and started shooting.  The wind was blowing the grasses around so I took a lot of pictures, because the grasses only looked best when the wind was just right.  I tried several compositions, and ended up with three.  These are the best two and I will let you tell me which you like the best.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I keep switching back and forth between the 2 photos. I like the color saturation of the 2nd but I think I prefer the 1st because of the blue sky, tree and sway of the grasses. bsk

Ken Spencer said...

Betsey: I think you are right. The first picture is more interesting because it has more elements - the grasses, the red tree leaves behind, and the silhouette of the tree and the blue sky.