Saturday, November 7, 2015

The Painters Are Here!


The painters are here!  I decided to paint the outside of the house, but we decided to have professional painters do the interior painting.  Because there was a lot of raw wood trim in the new room, and new wood needs three coats of paint, I decided that it would take me forever to do the room.  Three painters and their boss showed up and did the entire room in two and one-half days!  And they did an absolutely beautiful job!  I couldn't believe the care they took.  And it really is a relief to have it all done!  Oh, I suppose you want to see how the finished room looks?  Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the doors leading to your new room. I will look forward to photos of finished room.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing the new room. Trace

Anonymous said...

Very smart of you to hire painters to do the job. I also like the doors to the new addition. Cannot wait to see the end result. bsk

Chuckhud said...

Ken, are those "pocket doors" leading into the new addition from the kitchen?