Friday, November 20, 2015

What?


When I first saw this scene, I thought Whaaaaat?  I had just walked into Joe's office at a nonprofit that I have just taken photographs for, and I was dropping off the pictures.  I stopped in my tracks when I saw this.  I asked Joe what it was.  He said that he sits at his desk all day long, and he needs some other way to sit to change his posture.  So this is a yoga ball, and he spends time sitting on it while he works.  It is completely different from sitting in a chair because you need to use your balance all the time.  I did try it out, of course.  But I love this scene because it seems like such a strange thing to see this yellow ball in this setting. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for him. He must be in great shape.
Joan

Anonymous said...

The window spot looks like the perfect place to sit and look out the window...bsk