Friday, July 26, 2019

"Are You Bored With Reality?"


"Are You Bored With Reality?"  "Bored with Reality?"  ME?  You've got to be kidding!  I took the train to Fun City late in the day yesterday, on my way to Brooklyn to have dinner with a bunch of photographer/astronomer friends.  On the way from Penn Station on 32nd street to the subway at Greely Square, I passed by this advertisement on one of the buildings.  There were three of these arches with one message next to each.  I forget the other two.  I figured their point is that if you are bored, you can buy something in their store, and you will no longer be bored.  Makes sense to me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The design in the window made me think of a museum exhibit so I looked up Zerospace. It's an" expansive visual art experience" which takes 1-2 hours and costs $50!! Love the design in the window, though...betsey