Sunday, July 14, 2019

Do It Yourself


A couple of weeks ago we drove out to a farm in Suffolk county that sold plants.  Kathy had seen an advertisement for the place in the newspaper.  So out we went.  She was looking at plants and I was looking for photographs.  She was admiring the planters that had already been put together with various plants, but thought that they were a bit expensive, so she bought a number of plants and then came home and put together her own planter, which now sits on the back steps!  Nicely done, I thought.  It is dark out now, or I would go out and photograph how it looks now, after all the plants have grown.  She got her plants and I got my photographs  I just need to edit them.  Stay tuned.

3 comments:

ken schwarz said...

Beautiful! Flower arranging is not so easy.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Ken...Kathy did great!! The plants all look so healthy and fresh! She obviously has a green thumb! I, on the other hand, can kill cactus!! This group looks very welcoming on your steps. Thanks for showing us..Babs

Anonymous said...

Kathy did such a beautiful job putting all those plants together. She really has a knack for it!! Glad you took a photo. betsey