Tuesday, July 16, 2019

The Doorway


There are architectural gems all around Sea Cliff, and it is always fun to stumble across one.  The funny thing is that I have driven by this place hundreds of times.  But this time I was coming from our friend's house, back to my car which was parked on Sea Cliff Avenue, and I came face to face with this scene.  My guess is that this has recently been painted, because I just don't remember this porch and doorway looking so pretty.  But I could be wrong, of course.  I like to think I always pay attention, but sometimes I sure do miss stuff!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Ken, you hit another home run with this one! You know my fondness for all things old! I have seen this house many times, and it does look fresher and brighter...a terrific Painted Lady!! Babs

Anonymous said...

Those colors really "pop"! Beautiful! betsey