Monday, July 15, 2019

Grace is Always Watching & an Update


Grace is one curious cat.  So much more curious than either of the other two cats.  When the weather is not cold, we open the inside door to the back room, and Grace spends hours looking through the glass storm door.  Sometimes she sits like this, and sometimes she lies down.  Today I had the hose and was watering Kathy's planter and the hanging plant by the back door, and the bushes to the left of the steps.  Grace was patiently sitting there watching everything.  And this is funny - if she is lying down watching, and I approach the door, she doesn't move until I turn the door handle, and she quickly gets up and turns back into the room.  If I do that a second time, she may not resume her position at the back door, and I feel badly.  So sometimes I use the front door so that I don't disturb her!  And below, I have an updated photo that I took today, to show you how the plants that Kathy put in the planter have grown.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What we do for those we love! Kathy's plant is thriving and looks beautiful. Great job Kathy picking a combination of flowers.
Joan

Anonymous said...

I am impressed with how well the plant has grown. It is beautiful. Trace

Anonymous said...

Well, Grace is the guardian of the gate...and she takes her job very seriously. She deserves a raise! As for the flowering plants...Kathy's green thumb has brought out the best in them! Wish that I had that talent...I don't! Enjoy them for the duration of the summer! Babs

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how pet owners will go out of their way to accommodate their pets like you going to the front door instead of disturbing Grace! Kathy's plant looks awesome - it's grown so much. betsey