Friday, December 6, 2019

I Took Another of My Walks Today...


I started out on my walk today, very late in the afternoon.  The sky was overcast, and the light was not that interesting, certainly compared to the brilliant light of the setting sun several days ago.  But I brought my camera, because you never know.  I didn't see a thing that looked worth a photograph in this light for most of my walk.  Then I thought, I will do a self-timer photograph of me walking!  Easy, right?  Well, not exactly...  I did about a dozen photographs.  The first one you can see above.  It was really hard, even with me counting in my head to ten seconds, which is the length of the timer.  I love this photograph, though!  It is so funny - the headless pedestrian!


But I kept at it, and eventually I got some photographs with me not as close to the camera that worked out.  So you can see all of me me in this photograph.  But my favorite is my headless photo! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud at the "headless pedestrian". I thought at first that you were trying to capture the sky behind you. I like the photo of you walking since you do it every day. It looks cold since you are wearing a puffy jacket. betsey