Thursday, January 23, 2020

If You Travel With a Photographer, Beware...


Yeah, if you hang out with a photographer, you are liable to get photographed, whether you like it or not!  Stan and Ann and I went to the Morgan Library today to see a wonderful exhibition of the photographs of Duane Michals.  In addition to the photographs, they had on display this parabolic mirror that he used in one of his photographs.  So I had Stan stand to one side of the mirror while I viewed the mirror from different positions, until I got this image - maybe the worst photo of him ever taken!  But, hey we are friends, and that's what friends do!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice side portrait of Stan - Distorted Mirror photo not so much. Good thing you are such great friends! :-)
Joan

Anonymous said...

I like Joan's view on the image!-- Stan