Friday, January 24, 2020

Using My Friend, Again!


My friend since college, Jim Wildey, would always say, as a joke: "Hey, what are friends for, but to use..."  He would say that after I asked him if he could come by and help me put up some new sheetrock!  Well, I learned the lesson well.  Here is my friend Stan, and once again - twice in the same day - I asked him to do something for me that would result in a photograph.  This is a Sol LeWitt wall drawing, "552D" in the atrium of the Morgan Library and Museum.  It is a huge painting and I couldn't get it all in, but I thought it would be interesting if there was a human figure in there, for interest.  Guess who I chose to walk in front of the painting several times...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a cool photo and show how large it actually is with Stan in the photo for comparison.
Joan