Saturday, January 25, 2020

Rain, and Some Rain, and Some More Rain...


Did I mention rain?  It rained today, not a heavy rain, but a steady rain for a good part of the day.  I decided I needed to record this in some way.  But instead of putting a closeup lens on the camera and going out under the tree to try and get a close view of some water drops, I dug out my 300mm f/2.8 telephoto lens and put it on my Nikon D300, which gave the equivalent of a 450mm lens.  So I stood on the porch out of the rain, and looked at the trees through the lens to try and find a nice composition.  I love this one because of the delicacy of the branches.  And if you enlarge the photo by clicking on it, you will see streaks of raindrops as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You just made a gloomy and yucky day look appealing...betsey