Thursday, January 30, 2020

The Tree That Keeps On Giving


The tree that just keeps on giving!  I took my walk today much later than I usually do.  The good news is that it stays light until much later.  But when I finished my walk and came up the driveway, it was almost dark.  But...   Because we have two pathway lights illuminating the driveway for Kathy's clients, they also shine on the Maple tree.  And this is the result.  When I took the first shot, I was so surprised that the longer exposure showed some light in the sky which made the photograph a whole lot more interesting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the color of the sky and the house light in the distance. It is also pretty how the light shines on the tree. Trace

Anonymous said...

Love the vivid purple color of the sky - gorgeous! betsey