Monday, August 7, 2023

A Visiting Cat


Look at this beautiful cat!  This cat came to visit and play in our side yard today.  I will call this cat a him, based on no reason, but he was lying in the grass and when a bee would buzz by him he would take a swipe at it with his paw.  I have no idea what he would do if he caught a bee, however.  But what a beautiful cat.  I called out to him an he looked around at me and so I took this shot.  What a beautiful color he is and his eyes are a stunning yellow orange!  He eventually went away and then an hour or so he was back.  It's fun to have a cat visitor.  Something of a rarity.

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A beautiful cat. They are such majestic creatures! Trace

Anonymous said...

Handsome Boy! I noticed a black disc. Does he have a collar on?
Joan

Anonymous said...

Maybe he is hoping that Grace or Sam would come out to play! I am surprised to see a cat outside since most owners keep them home to keep them safe. He is a very nice looking cat. Betsey

Ken Spencer said...

I think the black disk may be some kind of tracking device. Since we all have "Find your friend" available to us on our iPhones, I am guessing there must be a "Find your cat" collar and app. Really, a great idea.