Tuesday, August 29, 2023

America's Dog?


I am sorry but this tee shirt is so bizarre that I had to photograph it!  It's Tuesday so I was standing in line at Dunkin' behind this woman and so I had to read what was on her tee shirt.  I mean, where do I begin?  "America's dog"  I don't think so.  There must be a dozen breeds that would better fit that title.  And then I don't get the "four legged freedom lover."  What?  One dotted line points to the dog's nose and it says "To sniff out the lack of American spirit"  Huh?  And then a dotted line pointing to the dog's ears says "To enjoy the sounds of American freedom."  This is just way too bizarre.  Sorry if I ruined your day with this, but this is just beyond comprehension.

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The shirt forgot to include jaws and muscles to kill you with and aka: killer dog. I can't understand the fascination with these dogs. Strange t-shirt. Trace

Anonymous said...

Very Strange! I won't be ordering one of these shirts.
Joan

ken schwarz said...

I wouldn't have expected to see a person like this in your Zip Code!

Anonymous said...

Strange t-shirt! I met a really nice pitbull in a person’ s home who was very friendly and goofy and loved being petted. I was very comfortable with the owner present with family members. Otherwise, I would be very far away!! Betsey

Linda said...

Pit Bulls should be illegal within any city limits. They've been bred to be aggressive and dangerous. Even if someone has one and has raised it from a puppy, and it's "oh so sweet", there's no knowledge of what could be a trigger point to set the dog off. I wonder how many more children (people) have to be mauled or killed by this breed before someone, somewhere is going to do something about controlling ownership and maintenance of these dogs.