Saturday, May 22, 2021

Back In The Air!

 

We are back in the air again!  Early JetBlue flight from JFK to LAX today.  It was cloudy over a major part of the United States but the clouds opened when we got to the west.  I was looking out the window while reading when all of a sudden I noticed this!  Wow!  I had my little "toy" camera in my lap and quickly shot about six frames.  The problem is that we were very close to this, nearly flying overhead.  Which is my excuse for not getting a perfect composition.  But it is a great view of part of the Grand Canyon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool photo, but more important is your travel destination! Enjoy this extra special visit with family.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Spectacular! I am so happy that you are headed west. Looking forward to lots of family photos!! betsey

Ann said...

That is an amazing picture! Have fun with Vivien! Ann

Anonymous said...

Great photo! Glad you can all be together again! Trace