Friday, May 7, 2021

Storm Clouds


I was on my way to the hardware store this afternoon.  When I got down to the harbor I caught a glimpse of these clouds, so I quickly parked my car, grabbed my camera and ran across the street.  I only had my toy camera with me and the lens was not enough of a wide-angle view, so as I did just the other day, I took two photos, one on the left, and one on the right, and then combined them into one photograph.  This is really stunning, isn't it?  Please click on this image and watch it fill your screen!



 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic photo. It is amazing to see the blue sky off to the left and yet these heavy storm clouds suspended. Of course your photography tricks make it all come together.
Joan

ken schwarz said...

I can't add much to what your sister, Joan, said above but it looks like your family and friends will be treated to more panoramic photos in the future. A very nice photo indeed -especially capturing nature's colors!

Linda said...

Beautiful image. Good thinking on your part.

Anonymous said...

Very nice picture of the storm clouds. The view is great. Trace

Ken Spencer said...

Thank you all for your wonderful comments. Nature is astounding and it is really nice when I can capture a moment in time.

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic photo! Cannot believe you can combine two photos like this. Such ominous dark clouds! betsey