Friday, May 14, 2021

The Magical Place Where We Live

 

You probably remember either the photograph of the two white Adirondack chairs on the back hill, or the photograph of Kathy and I sitting in them, reading during our lunch.  Well, we were sitting in the chairs today and I suddenly thought of my Infrared camera and being aware of all the green leaves surrounding us, I decided to go in to the house and retrieve the camera.  I didn't have my super wide angle lens with me, so I took two photographs and stitched them together with software to make this extra wide view.  It is spectacular in infrared, isn't it?  And it is also magical!  Please click on the image to see the extra large image I posted.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spectacular!
Joan

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! Looks like a snowy winter's day (without the cold). betsey

ken schwarz said...

From my point of view, this is by far the most dramatic and interesting infrared photo you have done to date. Yes, the photo is Spectacular and Fantastic!