Saturday, May 1, 2021

Mysterious Light


After I had put the gray primer on this part of the room, on one sunny day I noticed this mysterious light on a narrow section of the wall between two windows in the bay window.  Wow!  What an interesting shape that the light makes.  So I grabbed my camera and did a photograph of the light.  Funny that I wasn't curious where this light came from.  I can't believe I didn't try and track it down.  Cut to a week later when the finished color was on the wall and there it was again!  So I photographed it again.  I think it is a better photograph with the light on the red wall.  So THEN I got curious and went over to the window and looked out to see where the reflection was coming from.  Surprisingly it was not from outside!  The narrow window to the right in this photo has a crack in it, and that's what is reflecting the sunlight.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Detective Spencer!!”
Ron

Anonymous said...

I was very surprised when I read that you weren't curious to find out where the strange light came from because you are one of the most curious people I know. Sorry to read about the cracked window. I see another project in the making...betsey

Anonymous said...

Ditto to Betsey's comment.
Joan