Thursday, May 6, 2021

I Love Dandelions!


I love Dandelions, don't you?  They have these brilliant bright yellow blossoms that make a dull green lawn so beautiful!  I look forward to seeing them scattered around the lawn in early spring!  Now the colors have faded, and instead there are these beautiful diaphanous spheres all over the lawn.  They are so delicate and fascinating to look at, especially up close.  I found this huge group of Dandelions in the ten-foot wide strip of lawn that the neighbors up behind us own, and up against our other neighbor's concrete block wall.  So nice to see so many Dandelions all in one place!


 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the closeup of the dandelion - hundreds of light soft "hairs" accented by "diamonds". betsey

Amy said...

What a cool shot! Both of them. And “diaphanous spheres”...who knew? Haha. I love that you appreciate them. Me too. :) Amy

Amy said...

What a cool shot! Both of them. And “diaphanous spheres”...who knew? Haha. I love that you appreciate them. Me too. :) Amy