Sunday, May 2, 2021

Reflections at Dusk


I lucked out!  This is Sunday night.  That means, after pasta for dinner we go to McDonalds for vanilla ice cream cones!  On the way home we drove by the water, and the beautiful gray clouds were surrounded by the subtle colors of dusk making for a beautiful scene.  And there was a fisherman!  So where is the sky and the clouds?  Well, I started by including the sky, but then noticed the reflection of the clouds and the sky in the water.  And that's the better shot!


For the curious, This photograph is what I thought I was after, and it is fine, it's just that the other one is better, I think.  You can vote on my choice, if you like. 



 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos as always. Now, I am thinking about a McDonald's ice cream cone which I was going to try before the pandemic because of your post. One day .....
Joan

Anonymous said...

I love the first photo - the faint pink sky in the distance, the reflection of the clouds on the water and especially, the "z" shape of the sand and the spiky round sea grasses. betsey

Ken Spencer said...

Thank you both for your comments and observations. You will not be disappointed by the McDonald's ice cream cones. For a treat, get the Hot Fudge Sundae!

Anonymous said...

Love the colors and the calmness of the photos. Trace