Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Landscape Lessons, 1


I have been to this place before. And I didn't get a good picture then either! This picture is not posted because I think it is a real photograph, but rather to show you what the place looks like. I was here last spring and everything was green and when I drove by, caught sight of it and decided to look for a photo. I didn't get one. This morning I passed it again, and with the muted colors of fall, mirror-smooth water with some mist on it, I thought for sure I would find a real photo. Well, I started looking and I was not finding anything. So I thought it would make a good blog to tell you that sometimes you CAN'T find a photo, just because you want one. Then I thought: "That's ridiculous, you can ALWAYS find a photo!" So I went looking, just to prove a point. So tomorrow, and for a few days after I will show you what I found, and you can tell me what you think.

No comments: