Saturday, November 17, 2007

Landscape Lessons, 5


So I continued walking along the edge of the pond, looking both near and far for a photo that would have something special about it. I was attracted to this scene all the way across the pond. I had pretty much given up on the foreground, middle ground, background approach for this pond. I like the compostion of this image, and the textures and colors. although it has I think it has a bit less impact because it is so two-dimensional. It is a more subtle photo, in both color and design, but after trying a number of diffrent ways of looking for a photo here I found something I am pleased with. I will have one more landscape photo to post tomorrow, but it will not be from the pond.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's interesting to hear and watch your mind work. your explanations work for me.