Sunday, November 4, 2007

What the...???


Wow! I nearly didn't get this shot. I had just photographed the county executives of Nassau & Suffolk counties at a conference, and was leaving the campus, with a studio flash unit in a backpack on one shoulder, and a lightstand bag and camera bag on the other, when I idly watched this guy walking toward me. Then I turned and looked behind me to watch him walk away, and saw this! Oh man! I quickly shot two frames and then thought, "Wait! What setting is the camera on?" Oh man, I forgot to set the exposure! What a greenhorn! I quickly set the exposure properly, and walked quickly after him, with all the junk hanging off me, shooting, until I got this shot. Whew! Well, that got my heart started!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FANTASIA!

Amy said...

ha, very cool. glad you got it. it's so bizarre!