Friday, November 30, 2007

I Love This Tree!


I am sorry for boring you with yet another photograph of this tree. I have photographed it twice in the past two days, even though I posted a photo of it only several days ago! I was backing out of the driveway, and not only were the colors better today, but the angle resulted in a more cohesive design, I though. So I parked the car in the street, and got the camera, and photographed it again. This is the best view of all, and the best photo. Please click on it for a larger image and better color. If you do that I promise I will stop posting more photos of it. Well, maybe...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love this shot so much -- i may be your only viewer who would never tire of the japanese maple -- but i find the garage a bit distracting. (and of course i know it is the garage, for you will remember that you have posted a photograph of it before.)