Tuesday, June 3, 2008

In My Sister's Garden


We drove up to Connecticut to see my mom and my sisters, and when I parked the car in the driveway, the first thing I saw out the window was this trellis with roses in my sister Joan's garden. "Wow, there's blog shot!" I thought. I liked the roses, of course, but I also liked the patterns from the trellis against the pattern of the cedar shingles on the garage. Joan works really hard on her garden, and there were photographs everywhere. I will probably post another one in a while, and, of course, probably ask you which one you like best... :-) As usual, please click on this to see a more color-saturated version in a larger size.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure why but does not work for me. Seems very one-dimensional compared to many of your previous shots. Maybe you set the bar too high ?

Amy said...

I never considered a trellis for the roses. What a good idea, Joan! I'm so stealing that.... I think it's lovely.