Sunday, June 8, 2008

Tough Choices


There were thunderstorms around this afternoon, so I decided to go down to the water to see if there was anything to photograph as a result of the storms. Nothing as dramatic as last week's two photographs, but there WERE some things. I took a whole bunch of photos, from two different locations, and some near and some far. I am having a difficult time choosing which photo I should use. I was looking at a lovely pink sky wide-angle shot, until I saw this photo. Because it is such a narrow view, it feels different than all the other shots, and so I am picking it for that reason. Maybe I will post some of the other photos as well, later in ther week. There are some really nice ones to show you.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I like that. Sometimes less is more, and this is one of those times!