Friday, June 13, 2008

OK, I'm an Idiot!


So you know I always carry my Canon point-and-shoot on my belt, right? So I am driving along Shore Road, and there are these nice clouds and the pink sky along the horizon. I quickly reach for the camera and hold it up to the windshield and start clicking as I drive along. I mean, I am still watching the road. Anyhow I shoot about 5 frames and then I turn up my street. I really like the effect of the motion blur. Something that I would never do normally. I am trying harder to do some things differently, but ONLY if they add to the strength of the photograph, not just different for the sake of being different. I think this does have a lovely feeling to it, though.

4 comments:

cheesedip said...

absolutely ADORE this one. love how the street glows and pops out!

Amy said...

me too, me too! I LOVE it. it's so unique and gives you the feeling of the street, and the colors are incredible. love it!!

Anonymous said...

Why is it titled "I'm an idiot?"

Ken Spencer said...

Oh, because I was driving the car down the road, while trying to take a photo through the windshield... :-(