Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Turning the Tables


(Photograph by Herb Savran)
About a month ago I wrote about being interviewed by two college students for a project. I was impressed with them both, and decided it would make a nice blog post, so I did a portrait of the two of them. While I was doing that, their professor photographed me! I went to visit him today, and he gave me prints of several photographs he took of me. I was taken by this one, because I rarely see what I look like when I am working. So this was really interesting to me, and you should like it too, because now you all know exactly what I look like... :-)

3 comments:

Amy said...

oh, how cool! i do think it's interesting how we spend 1/2 our lives working, yet all the photos we usually have of ourselves are in our play time. i think it's good to see what you look like for the other half of your life... well, not for YOU of course, anymore. :)

Ken Spencer said...

Amy: You made me laugh out loud with this:
"...well, not for YOU of course, anymore. :)"
So funny! Thanks.
Dad

Anonymous said...

Ken - except for the jeans, you have a striking resemblence to Jimmy Olsen. Could it be ???? ha ha