Monday, August 25, 2008

Amy Was Home!


Amy came to Long Island for the weekend, so she could spend time at her beloved Montauk. On the way back to Los Angeles, she stayed for dinner and overnight which was really nice so we had time to catch up. It is tough, having both of our daughters on the west coast, so times like this are wonderful. This morning I drove her to JFK for the flight home. I love this shot, with her wonderful smile and her hair flying all about from the open windows of the car.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A fun shot, Amy is looking very hollywood these days ha ha.
I really love your blog - you never know what you will be showing next - to quote that hollywood classic Forest Gump - your blog is like a box of chocolates - you never know what you are going to get......

Ken Spencer said...

Thanks so much for your comments! It is always nice to know that people are actually checking out what I am up to! I appreaciate your writing. Comments keep me going!