Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Moonlight


Went to the "loo" in the middle of the night, and while contemplating the world from the "great white insulator" (do you want to know all this?) I noticed the moonlight coming in the window. I was barely awake, so was going to just forget it. But I am a photographer, and we don't "forget" things - not if we have a daily blog to populate with wonderful photos... :-) Anyhow, went and got the Nikon and a tripod, and set it all up. For the technically inclined, I had to set the ISO at 3200 and the exposure was 30 seconds at f/3.5 the interesting thing is, the only way you can tell that this was not a daylight exposure in sunlight, is that if you enlarge the photo by clicking on it, you may just see stars in the sky outside the window.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thisis the kind of night light perfect for making love. My husband needs to see this picture. Now!

lgf said...

all I could think was TMI