Friday, August 15, 2008

The Other Picture


You heard my frustration story yesterday, and the rainbow photo that went with it. This is the other photo I wanted to take. "Take" as in park the car, grab a real camera and get out and wander around looking for the best angle. But I didn't have the time, so I reached for the Canon point-and-shoot on my belt - ALWAYS on my belt, which is a good thing as you see here - and grabbed it, and did about 5 quick shots out the window while I sat at the stop sign. An interesting note, I have NEVER, in 42 years, seen these trees lit like this, with the dark gray thunderstorm sky in the background.

2 comments:

ken schwarz said...

Well, I (we) only lived in Sea Cliff for two very short but very fun filled years and passed by these trees just about every day. I too, never recall seeing this spectacular color contrast. Thanks for the memories.

fotofiend said...

this is beautiful. looks like a painting.