Friday, December 12, 2008

Around Venice

Amy found this really cool, really funky used furniture store in Venice, and today we went over there to look for an antique chair that she could refinish. This place is a gold mine for photographis, at least for me. I found at least three photos worthy of the blog, but this is my favorite - a mannequin sitting in a drawer of a bureau, out on the street. I am at a loss for words to describe all that was there, so this photo will have to do. I must have found six other blog posts as well today in other parts of Venice, so I may post all the "leftovers" for the next couple of weeks. I have THAT many!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My kind of place...it looks like a fun shop. Did Amy find a chair?
Joan

Amy said...

yay, what a creepy cool shot of what is, actually, a creepy cool place! And yes, I did find a chair! It needs a lot of work, but it will be worth it. I guess I'll post it on the blog at some point o you can see it the progress...