Saturday, December 13, 2008

Eastbound!

Heading home! It was an amazing week in Los Angeles, but it is time to head back home after a great visit. So I sit at the window of the aircraft, always looking, never being sure of what I may see out the window. If I had my druthers, I would rather not have to shoot through several layers of plastic airplane window, sometimes badly scratched. However, it is the nature of digital images, that using Photoshop, I can take a very low contrast image - low contrast because of all the haze from 34,000 feet - and increase the contrast until it looks like a normal image. Anyhow, I think I hit the jackpot with this one - it's the Grand Canyon, and I shot it with my Canon SD 800 point-and-shoot! Not bad for a toy camera!

1 comment:

Amy said...

IN.CRED.I.BLE. Really, what a shot. And out an airplane window? It makes me want to go back and see it again.