Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Help!

It is pathetic how little I know about flowers and plants!  I have photographed gardens for something like 20 years and I probably know the names of only 6 types of flowers.  I photographed two beautiful plants the other day.  This one, and a purple one (dimly seen in the lower right corner of this photo.)  I found out the purple one is a flowering kale, but I have no idea of the name of this beautiful, delicate white plant.  It looks a bit like a kissing cousin, but I have no idea of its name.  Any plant people out there who can help me with this?

3 comments:

ken schwarz said...

Pretty photo but no clue as to what this could be.

Anonymous said...

ornamental kale or flowering cabbage.co

Ken Spencer said...

Thank you for letting us all know what the plant is!