Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Joshua Tree, Day 2



Joshua Tree is such an amazing landscape, it is difficult to do it justice in just a few photographs. Additionally, if you see one kind of landscape, and drive several miles, the nature of the landscape can change so dramatically, both in terms of geological formations and types of rock, to the scarcity or abundance of the Joshua Trees themselves. So I am finding it so difficult to choose just one photograph, I am posting three for our second day in the park. I would urge you to click on each of the photographs so that you can see them in more detail. I wish I could send you all 16 x 20 inch prints so you could enjoy all the detail in each photograph!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ken, simply amazing scenary.

Amy said...

I could have spent a month there! Well, minus the cold nights. But what a gorgeous place. Thanks for extra shots, it was worth it. :)