Monday, March 23, 2009

The Artist's Studio

I have been going through a whole bunch of CD's of photographs going back to 1999.  I am trying to clean up and organize and throw stuff out.  In the process, I have found some lovely photographs.  Whenever I would be working on a story, I would always look for photos for just me.  That was the case in this Artist's studio.  I shot about 4 frames of this detail in the woman's studio, and then moved on.  I cannot, for the life of me remember where this was!  But, it is a lovely composition. I never asked if it was accidental, or intentional, but it just grabbed me, and it needed to be photographed.  It really IS magical, isn't it?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the old fiesta cups !

Anonymous said...

magical, yes, and undoubtedly intentional. i love to scroll down the blog page to revisit your recent posts and to enjoy the variety you are gifting us with. thank you!

Anonymous said...

So simple and yet stunning! I love the colors.
Joan

Amy said...

I love it, too!