Thursday, March 12, 2009

Music?

I came out of a Starbucks after lunch and saw all these birds sitting on the wires.  I reached for my toy camera and made a bunch of frames.  It was interesting to watch the birds, which I have never done before - they were constantly in motion - it seemed as if each bird was not happy where it was, and needed to move down a wire, or up a wire, and that would provoke the bird next to it to move as well.  I was hoping for the most "musical-looking" arrangement of "notes."  I wondered if you played these notes, if it would make music?  Of course it is only a three line staff, instead of the normal five line staff.   I guess it wouldn't really make music.  Oh well...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wasn't there a commercial advertisement on TV showing birds on a wire related to music?
Anyway, it was a good idea...
bsk

Amy said...

I think you could make music out of that! (The main line to "All you need is love" was one note, after all...) Very cool, though, I love the idea!