Monday, March 30, 2009

Guitar Man


I was at Grand Central Terminal today, and while walking along, saw this gentleman ahead of me. He stuck out from the crowd first, because of his Stetson, and then, because he had a guitar over his shoulder. This was a remarkable sight to me, even in New York City. I got out my camera, and began following him, shooting as I went along. Fortunately, he stopped to talk with other musicians that were apparently walking with him in a group. It was then, when he was stopped, that I got my best shot. My guess is that they play as a group in either the train station, or in the subway system.

1 comment:

Amy said...

It's a sight straight out of Mexico! Funny to see them in a place like a subway station, it seems so unfitting...but I'll bet it's nice for commuters to hear them play after a long hard day in an office.