Thursday, March 19, 2009

Life in Times Square

We went to the city this evening for a broadway drama.  It was long, and late when we got out, but I needed a photograph for my blog post for tonight, so spent some time in a very busy Times Square.  Photographed the lights, and signs, and then just as I was leaving and heading downtown, I saw this sidewalk artist doing a caricature of this couple.  The artist and his subjects were surrounded by a crowd - everyone loves to watch an artist work, I think. The drawing looks JUST like the guy, don't you think?  Sure it does!

2 comments:

Amy said...

That's hilarious and ridiculous. He basically drew President Obama! Though that will be a fun thing for that girl to have, the day she had a date with Obama...

Ken Spencer said...

Amy! That is SO funny! I didn't notice that. I mean, I knew it didn't look like the guy, but you've gotten it! Nice work!