Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Mountains With Windows


OK, right up front, a confession... The picture I posted yesterday? This picture was taken from fifteen feet away from where I stood to take that one! Wow, what a lazy photographer. Well, not really. It is about how many exciting and wonderful visual things there are to be found in Manhattan! I can walk down a street and find three photographs in every block. I am on visual overload, which is wonderful. This is a Coor's beer ad on fabric, that is stretched on the sides of two buildings. And they had to allow for the windows in the building. But if you look at the photo of the mountains and then see the windows in them, it is pretty bizarre. Which, of course, you know that I love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this. Amazing, really because it's such a mix -- mountains and tall glass buildings. Thanks for finding the combo and sharing it!

Ken Spencer said...

Thank you! So nice to hear someone else loved how strange this is!